This is actually titled First Born but I can’t conform . Tiffany tagged me from Wright Writes.
Disclaimer: This says “first pregnancy” but my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. So I’m going to go with my second pregnancy.
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? no
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? no
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? scared and excited
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? no way
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 18
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I had passed out in the shower. I had to go to the hospital for stitches in my lip. I had bit right through it. I told them when my last period was and they decided to run a pregnancy test because it had been a few months.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My mom during a very heated argument. She thought I was lying. Typical.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes
9. DUE DATE? 1st due date: April 22, 1996 2nd due date: March 22, 1996
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? oh yeah
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? pretzels and ice cream sandwiches
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I was pretty happy
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’S SEX? boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? yeah…sorry son…I didn’t know what to do with a baby but I figured if I was having one make it something close to me…lol
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT YOUR PREGNANCY? 3lbs. The reason was because I was a hefty 127lbs (hefty for my frame). I started exercising and eating healthy when I found out I was pregnant. So by the time he was born I only weighed 130 lbs. (Don’t be jealous…that is what I weigh now a days)
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yep
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew…I’m not a fan of surprises
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yeah. Around 3 months or so I started bleeding a little. Then he was overdue.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? In a hospital, on the 5th floor, in a delivery room
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Not many. I think I realized I had contractions around 6 p.m. They were never consistent. We decided to go to the hospital, just in case, around 10:30. We lived 45 minutes from the hospital. He was born at 12:11 a.m.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My mom
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My mom, baby’s dad, the doctor and 2 nurses
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? 100% all natural
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I wanted to but I didn’t get to. By the time we got to the hospital I was dialated to 9 cm. It was too late for drugs. Thank the good Lord it was a very easy delivery.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 6lbs 7oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? May 3, 1996 yep…that’s right 6 weeks after the original due date. He wound up being quite overdue. Don’t change due dates doctors!! If the baby is small…it could just be small!
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? I can’t tell you but it’s a very cute French name
Hmm…who to tag now. Let’s do the wonderful mommasita’s at these blogs:
If you ladies decide to play please put a link to your answers so I can find them